Pages

Introduction

Thursday, December 17, 2009
My recipes are scattered in many places. I am currently into my third recipe keeper, because each blank cookbook has run out of space. I keep trying new recipes, and if I like them, I copy them out into a blank cookbook or notebook. But now that I am on my third notebook, it is getting harder to locate recipes, let alone transport them if moving. I thought I should compile them into a document on the computer, but why not just put them into a blog? Then not only can I easily locate them, and file them by category, but others can read them and use them as well. And, if anyone has a recipe they'd like to share with me, perhaps I can try and add that as well! I would love to receive feedback on recipes, try new recipe ideas, as well as get reader advice on all things cooking. So here it goes - our online cookbook! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment